Saturday 3 July 2021

 

Meet Cheetos the wild cat!

“Cheetos” The smart wild cat.

A couple of months ago, my uncle called me and said “get downstairs, Shada, I got you a cat”. I used to love cats and I had one two years ago, unfortunately she died of some sort of cat disease. And fortunately, I got this amazing big cat whom I called Cheetos.

He was so cute that I imagined this name would be perfect for him (I have no idea why). Cats are one of the animals which are hard to deal with. They have their own routine and time, you can’t just take them and cuddle while he’s not in the mood or asleep, it's almost like treating a baby. They eat a specific kind of food and wherever they sleep it is considered as their own area where nobody is allowed to sit. They usually have a wide range of basic emotions. Cats feel happy, sad, afraid, relieved and even frustrated, just like us humans! The key to a good relationship with your cat is learning how to recognize these emotions, and respond where needed. By the way, cats consider that we, as humans, belong to them (not the other way round 😉).

 
    
He has cute side too. 
  First, I put him in the house but he was too wild to stay locked in the same place, so I got him out, he seemed to be the happiest cat I’d ever seen. He discovered the outside so quickly and met a new wild friend, he was strong, never afraid (all the cats outside fear him now), he still eats the same food he used to eat in addition to some sort of chicken and meat. He still sleeps in front of our house door, we put him in a bed with his stuff to feel like home.

Whenever I go out and he hears my voice he comes running towards me to hug, play and talk to him, he meows at me like he wants to start a conversation with me. Cats never forget the one who loves them. no matter how big he is now , he will always be my little friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment