Monday 1 March 2021

Green tea - drink me!

It clears your body, makes your skin look better, fights diseases, and there are so much more! Any guess out there? Well, most of you have probably heard about the rising popularity of green tea in the last few years. Those who haven't heard yet - You do not want to miss this recommendation!    

There are many benefits of green tea, but I'll introduce you to the two facts I found interesting:                                                           1. Tea is the most consumed beverage in the world, behind water. 
2.Green tea is considered one of the world's healthiest drinks and contains one of the highest amounts of antioxidants. I always remember myself putting coffee. Then, as I grew older and became more health-conscious, I started working out, and in the first place in the morning discovered a whole world of the famous green tea. It is difficult to summarize so many benefits into one sentence since it: burns fat, improves your skin, protects against heart diseases, improves memory and alertness, improves brain function, to name but a few.

Another reason why you should include green tea in your daily diet is that it has a wide range of great flavors. I have been trying many flavors for the last 5 years, and now I have come up with my favorite flavors - Honey, ginger, chamomile, mint, and lemon.  A word of advice: to drink a cup of green tea with some chamomile flowers 3 hours before bed in order to reduce the anxiety of the day. 

I believe that our body is like a temple. It is a very holy and important place that we must take care of. I give you my word, making the switch to green tea, or at least changing the routine to include green tea in your daily menu, will literally change your life! (My recommendation is to drink no more than 2 cups a day).

 



3 comments:

  1. I also love tea but I didn't know it has so many benefits. It was very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make some green tea for myself now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!
    I'm glad you liked my post. Enjoy your tea ;)

    ReplyDelete