Saturday 9 January 2021

The Shampoo you need right now !

 

Curly Hair ? The best Shampoo you need right now !

One fact about curls : They need a lot of moisture. One fact about shampoos : They're filled with a harsh detergent called sulfate that strips the moisture from your curls, leaving them dry and straw-like. The weather and water quality also play an important role in the well being of curls.

 As you know, I have a full head of blond curls and I always look for the next best beauty product that will make my hair really happy. I'm obsessed with reading ingredient labels and I've become an expert on beauty products for curly hair. 

Ever since "sulfate-free" has become a buzz word in the hair industry, I've been looking for this kind of shampoo. Well, I've found it !

 The "Mad About Curls" shampoo by Schwarzkopf Professional was launched a couple of years ago. This shampoo combines gentle cleansing formulas with Aquarine Complex. The sulfate-free formula intensively moisturizes and strengthens the hair, while providing curl definition and protection against breakage and heat. So if you want to have defined, soft, frizz-free, bouncy and shiny curls, try this shampoo. You can thank me later.

The downside is ,of course, the price. This is an expensive brand but when you know that at the end of the day the result is beautiful hair, you can treat yourself to this great beauty product. 

 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia, Your hair does look great, but I doubt its the shampoo... Its usually the personality of the head inside the curles.. Anyway, for me the conditioner is a must and the shampoo is less important. Don't curley people use conditioner???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Personality of the head " ;) Thanks
      I don't use conditioner as it's too heavy for my hair.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how you take care of your hair! I also have very curly hair but don't take care of it as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, curly hair needs alot of caring i heard, my sister was looking for a shampoo similar to what you've described here! so thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure ! Hope your sister likes it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have curly hair but it was nice reading about your routine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best shampoo for curly hair Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete