Monday 21 December 2020

Welcome to the wonderful world of breakfast

A fan of breakfast meals? Have you ever heard about a restaurant that serves breakfast 24 hours a day? From many countries around the world? Well, I hadn’t  heard either until I was exposed to this unusual restaurant called Benedict.  I promise you won't regret reading this recommendation!

Benedict is a chain of restaurants spread across the country, mostly in the center. It was named after the famous Eggs Benedict – a dish invented in the 19th century by Lemuel Benedict. As a restaurant lover, particularly when it comes to breakfasts, I appreciate good food.  According to the reasturant's own website, Benedicts' breakfasts contain interesting flavors, unique combinations and culinary innovations. Thus, you can always find the breakfast of your dreams.

As a child born here in Israel and as a daughter to parents who immigrated to Israel from Russia, I grew up being told that food is a universal language.  Sometimes when I want to eat with great relish something that reminds me of my childhood dishes, I order potatoes served with sour cream. Or, when I want to feel like I'm in a different country, I order an extraordinary meal that I've never tasted before.

In short, I would be lying if I told you I’ve tried eating every meal there. But it makes me happy to see this restaurant full of people from different cultures, eating their favorite dishes. After discovering this restaurant for the first time in Herzliya (my favorite location near the beach), I patted myself on the back. According to Benedict and me -  breakfast is a lifestyle.

7 comments:

  1. Evelyn, thanks for the recommendation. Does this restaurant do home deliveries ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn, i hope the vaccines will work and we will be able to go to Hertzeliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i LOVE Benedict it's my favorite!!!!! We have an apartment near the TLV branch and we used to eat there all the time! (precorona times.......)

    ReplyDelete