Sunday 6 December 2020

The Notebook

 


The Notebook - A Book I am Reading

 Hi Everyone! 
I wanted to tell you about an amazing book I am reading. The book is called The notebook and it was written by Nicholas Sparks.
The story is about a couple that kept on loving each other in spite of all the problems they faced during their life together. The time is after the second world war and the place is South Carolina, USA. Allie was from a rich family and Noah was from a poor family. They met each other in his small town where her family stayed temporarily and after her parents discovered that they love each other they moved to another place because they wanted to separate them. Noah Wrote letter to his loved one but her mother hid all of them. Just before her wedding with a rich advocate she went to visit the city where she met Noah. Of course they found each other again and never separated again.
 Years later, after living together and loving each other Allie became sick with dementia and couldn't recognize anyone anymore, not even her beloved husband and the both of them moved to a nursing home. It was very hard for Noah to see his wife in this condition but he keeps on reading to her from the notebook she was writing about her life, and sometimes Allie would remember him.
I will not tell you what happened in the end.... you should read the book and find out by yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. I love stories which time lapse. Sometimes I think of someone I have known for a long time, recall their features 30 years ago, and then I try to visualize their features 30 years from now, hoping I'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite movies, I think I watched it more than five times. You made me curious about the book I will read it as soon as I finish the one that am reading now :-)

    ReplyDelete